Brand messaging presents who you are, what your brand stands for and what your customer can expect from you. The brand messaging framework that we deliver consists of the Brand Promise, Positioning Statement, Persona, Value Proposition, Customer Profile, and your Reason for being. These brand-defining messages explain why you exist, what you have to offer, and why anyone should care. They also inspire your marketing team to create high impact campaigns that are consistently on-brand and on-message, and that inevitably motivate people to desire and purchase your product.
What have you got to say for yourself?
Even when the brand identity is a masterpiece – scoring high on attention, recall, and intent – the verbal brand can often be confusing, inconsistent or just plain ‘missing’. Having a solid brand messaging framework helps ensure that your marketing communications verbiage is both compelling and consistent. This in turn will:
- Quickly and simply communicate what you have to offer.
- Secure your position in the market.
- Help high-value targets identify with you.
- Creatively present your values, service, ideas and personality.
- Build credibility and trust faster than your competition.
- Stimulate positive emotional responses.
- Differentiate you, making you both memorable and valuable.
Brand Messaging. What you can expect at Frank
Our writing team aren’t simply creative, they are ‘strategically’ creative. We dive deep into the brand strategy to determine your company vision, values, target audience, market positioning, personality and more. This results in a comprehensive arsenal of verbal tools that stimulate the desired responses. We believe that brand messaging is critical to connecting you to your customers quickly and effectively.